My blogger friend Sharon (dointhegratefuldance) has been so kind as to honor me with this award. Thank you, Sharon.
I have not followed through on awards in the past (not saying there were bunches of them) for a number of reasons. First, it felt as if I had to turn in homework. I’m way past doing homework and grateful that I no longer have to grade it. Then there was the decision process–to whom should I pass this award? There are numerous possibilities. Or are there? Many of them already have said award. And last, probably the biggest bugaboo of all: Will I be able to figure out the techno-process? I may need help but here goes…
Seven things about myself. Things I haven’t talked about already in previous posts? This could be difficult as I’m an open book. I don’t hold much back.
- Now that I don’t miss my ex as I once did, I really miss the housekeeper we could afford together but that I can’t afford on my own.
- Obviously I hate cleaning house.
- I always pay my bills on time. Well there was that one time I lost the water bill and forgot about it. They didn’t turn the water off. It wasn’t that late.
- I’m going the mountains to ride a zip line in the near future. Can’t wait.
- As a child, I was a tomboy. I spent more time in trees than on the ground and I could jump on the horse’s back from the rear just like cowboys in the movies.
- I sometimes suffer bouts of depression.
- I tend to keep an optimistic view of life. Even when I’m depressed I have an underlying knowledge or feeling that the depression will pass and I’ll be okay again.
I would like to pass this award to two bloggers I have recently added to my blog roll. First to Vickie at Jumping in Mud Puddles. Vickie is a fourth grade teacher. Her sense of humor shines through in every post. She’s a caring yet realistic teacher. I look forward to her posts. My second nominee is Catherine at Accidental Autism. Her adult daughter is autistic. Catherine writes well. She’s intelligent. Her love for her daughter is evident. Worth the read.
Now–would one of you techies please tell me how I can make the Versatile Blogger Award show up at the bottom of all my posts? Thanks in advance, Caroline. 🙂