1. When D first asked me for a divorce, he said he still had “feelings” for me. What’s up with that?
2. Who is that strange man who divorced me and what happened to the real D?
3. Why is it that some men never get over a midlife crisis?
4. Why is the midlife passage generally easier for women? Or is it? I read somewhere that it is.
5. Why did I have to go for medical tests? Shouldn’t he have done that?
6. Why did D give me a sweet anniversary card with lots of “I love you” statements in it, along with an expensive sapphire/blue topaz necklace, in October, and then ask for a divorce two months later?
7. Why did he give me hand-crafted diamond earrings for Christmas and then tell me he wanted a divorce four days later?
8. What happened in November and December, 2006, that caused him to change all our lives forever?
9. Why am I still asking these stupid questions? Because I hope this will help me to purge them forever and let them go!
“If you surrender to the wind, you can ride it.”–Toni Morrison, American Writer